The church family here at Union Cross Moravian seeks to be a caring and supportive part of the Body of Christ.We strive to provide a wide variety of ministries and opportunities for persons of all ages to:
- Worship and glorify God.
- Cultivate and encourage spiritual growth to help meet life’s challenges.
- Establish lasting and supportive friendships.
- Grow and nurture strong, healthy families.
- Provide creative ways to put one’s abilities and talents to work in service to and for the Lord Jesus Christ.
If you are seeking a church home in which you can worship, fellowship, and serve the Lord with brothers and sisters in faith and Christian love, there is a place for you at Union Cross Moravian Church!
We hope that you will prayerfully consider becoming a part of our church family.
There will be a big yard sale at Union Cross Moravian Church on Saturday, May 30th from 7 am until noon.
Union Cross Moravian church is at the corner of High Point Road and Union Cross Road at 4295 High Point Rd. in Winston-Salem. The yard sale will take place in the Pavilion area.
Come have breakfast while you shop. Ham and Sausage Biscuits plus donuts will be available.
For more information contact the church at 336-769-2411.
The Saints and Sinners are back-with their second season of Music on the Lawn concerts. The first event will be this Thursday, May 21st at 7 pm. Please join us for an evening of music and fun as they perform from the Portico at Union Cross. Bring along a friend or relative and “chill-ax” for the evening.
The bulletin for 05/17/2015 is now posted and online.
The weekly Bulletin for 05/03/2015 and 05/10/2015 is now posted and can be found online.
Around 80 youth and youth leaders gathered at Laurel Ridge for a weekend of service and learning. The weekend included several environmental workshops and an opportunity to work on trails and around the lake. The time together also included campfires, hiking, fishing, worship, and a square dance! Special thanks to the Environmental Stewardship Task Force for planning this event and to the Laurel Ridge staff for their wonderful work. We give thanks to God for the youth of our province, for the ministry of the Environemental Stewardship Task Force & Laurel Ridge, and for the blessing of this retreat.
The bulletin for 04/26/2015 is now posted and online.
The bulletin for 04/19/2015 is now online and posted.
2015 SALEM BAND SUMMER CONCERT SERIES IN SALEM SQUARE
- May 19, 7:00 pm, National Memorial Day Concert Series “Home Concert” – send Salem Band off with bon voyage as we present our Memorial Day pre-concert program before leaving for Washington D.C. to play for veterans in the Capitol.
- June 9, 7:30 pm COWBOYS! – featuring music from the American Old West, familiar folk tunes, and John Williams’ “The Cowboys.” Get your child’s photo taken with horse and rider in costume from Silverlin Farms! Be one of the first to arrive and receive your free Salem Band schedule fan to stay cool!
- June 23, 7:30 pm Sports: Our Family Fun night with music for all ages, including American legend “Casey at the Bat,” narrated by WXII’s Kenny Beck, and movie hero “Harry Potter.”
- July 7, 7:30 pm Annual Patriotic Concert: honoring veterans in our community with marches, sing-alongs, and music to honor all who served in the US military, including John Williams’ “Midway March” (RAINDATE -July 8)
- August 11, 7:30 pm Moravian Festival: connecting with part of our local heritage – with guest soloist Erik Salzwedel, trombone. Discover John Williams’ connection to Broadway! Pre-concert music by the Salem Trombone Choir. (RAINDATE- August 18, 7:30 pm)
- Sunday, September 27, 3:00 pm: Fall Fest Concert in Salem Square featuring music of John Williams. Enjoy music from your favorite movies scored by this legendary American composer. With special guests Darth Vader and his Stormtroopers from the 501st/Carolina Garrison! (RAINDATE -Tuesday, September 29, 7:00 pm)