The church family here at Union Cross Moravian seeks to be a caring and supportive part of the Body of Christ.We strive to provide a wide variety of ministries and opportunities for persons of all ages to:
- Worship and glorify God.
- Cultivate and encourage spiritual growth to help meet life’s challenges.
- Establish lasting and supportive friendships.
- Grow and nurture strong, healthy families.
- Provide creative ways to put one’s abilities and talents to work in service to and for the Lord Jesus Christ.
If you are seeking a church home in which you can worship, fellowship, and serve the Lord with brothers and sisters in faith and Christian love, there is a place for you at Union Cross Moravian Church!
We hope that you will prayerfully consider becoming a part of our church family.
The bulletin for 04/26/2015 is now posted and online.
The bulletin for 04/19/2015 is now online and posted.
2015 SALEM BAND SUMMER CONCERT SERIES IN SALEM SQUARE
- May 19, 7:00 pm, National Memorial Day Concert Series “Home Concert” – send Salem Band off with bon voyage as we present our Memorial Day pre-concert program before leaving for Washington D.C. to play for veterans in the Capitol.
- June 9, 7:30 pm COWBOYS! – featuring music from the American Old West, familiar folk tunes, and John Williams’ “The Cowboys.” Get your child’s photo taken with horse and rider in costume from Silverlin Farms! Be one of the first to arrive and receive your free Salem Band schedule fan to stay cool!
- June 23, 7:30 pm Sports: Our Family Fun night with music for all ages, including American legend “Casey at the Bat,” narrated by WXII’s Kenny Beck, and movie hero “Harry Potter.”
- July 7, 7:30 pm Annual Patriotic Concert: honoring veterans in our community with marches, sing-alongs, and music to honor all who served in the US military, including John Williams’ “Midway March” (RAINDATE -July 8)
- August 11, 7:30 pm Moravian Festival: connecting with part of our local heritage – with guest soloist Erik Salzwedel, trombone. Discover John Williams’ connection to Broadway! Pre-concert music by the Salem Trombone Choir. (RAINDATE- August 18, 7:30 pm)
- Sunday, September 27, 3:00 pm: Fall Fest Concert in Salem Square featuring music of John Williams. Enjoy music from your favorite movies scored by this legendary American composer. With special guests Darth Vader and his Stormtroopers from the 501st/Carolina Garrison! (RAINDATE -Tuesday, September 29, 7:00 pm)
There will be a
Community Breakfast at
Union Cross Baptist Church
4350 High Point Rd
Kernersville, NC 27284
All proceeds to benefit the
Union Cross Elementary Backpack
April 25, 2015
8 AM- 11 AM
Eggs, Sausage, Biscuits & Gravy, Coffee & Juice
Cost is by donation
For more info: 336-769-2862 or email@example.com
The bulletin for 04/12/2015 is now online and posted.
He has Risen! The bulletin for 04/05/2015 is now posted and online.
Easter morning, April 5, 2015,
we will have the
Resurrection Service at 6:45 AM.
Everyone is invited.
This will take place outdoors.It will begin at the entrance to the educational wing and then being led by the band it will proceed into God’s Acre.
The bulletin for 03/29/2015 is now posted and online on the bulletins page along with all our other bulletins from the last two years.
The Great Sabbath Service
will be presented in worship on Saturday evening, April 4th, 7:00 PM at Home Moravian Church in Old Salem. Rutter’s Faure’ REQUIEM is being presented.
There is a 75 member chorus, orchestra and soloists making this service happen. This service is sponsored by Salem Congregation. The conductor is Drake Flynt, and the accompanist is Mary Louise Kapp Peeples.
This is a wonderful service which helps us remember the Good Friday Crucifixion and helps us await the glorious resurrection of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
Everyone is invited to attend.